Good buy sir

I wanted to talk to you about Michael Congdon he was my teacher at school i got on so well with him that we stayed friends when i left. When i was at school i spent more time talking to Michael as i had a very bad childhood. He was so good to me. When i left school like i said i stayed in touch with him and his family he took me under his wing. When his first wife past away he use to come over and spend time with my hubby kids and me. Michael was great person and he was like a dad to me. i miss him so much he past away a few weeks ago Michael thank you for being in my life and making it better for me i love u so much.

in the photo
Michael at Sudbury upper School as a teacher
remembering michael in messages





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The death of Scotty Baker

me

Good bye my mum