WHO I THINK JACK THE RIPPER WAS

I think jack the ripper was known to all of the victims and he new Whitechapel very well.
I think  he would of been in late 30s to early 40s.
He would of had a dreamer in his childhood I. E he would of lost his mother or father at a young age or he suffered from some kind of abuse.
I think he was very well known by the last victim Mary Kelly and that he was close to being caught / interviewed by the police that could be why he stopped killing after Mary Kelly.
Jack could not of stood out because the girls would not of gone with him. and he could mix in the East end of London.
I think Jack the Ripper was
GEORGE HUTCHINSON      

      Image result for jack the ripper
Image result for jack the ripper  Image result for jack the ripper    
Image result for jack the ripper       Image result for jack the ripperImage result for jack the ripper Image result for jack the ripper   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The death of Scotty Baker

me

Good bye my mum